Now, students using the Moodle Mobile app (iOS / Android) can use the app to find their course information and files, and send messages.
Features of the mobile app:
- Find and view the content of courses
- Get announcements and notifications
- Send messages to classmates and instructors
- Take quizzes, write in forums, wikis, and chat
- Auto-login on your mobile
Find information about the recent upgrade of UMMoodle from version 2.9 to 3.2 on the following sites:
Should you have any inquiries, please feel free to contact the ICTO Help Desk.
Location : Room 2085, 2/F, Central Teaching Building (E5), eMap
Telephone : 8822 8600
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org