- This event has passed.
Different Types of Engaging Questions Faculty Create for Students to Answer on Mobile Phones
October 13, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Poll Everywhere is a web-based tool that allows students to respond to multiple-choice and open-ended questions on mobile phones in class. Benefits of in-class questions with Poll Everywhere are:
- Feedback is given to all students in a class immediately
- Students are actively engaged
At this workshop, faculty and teaching assistant can find out how in-class quiz questions are used to engage large classes of students. In this workshop, participants will:
- Discuss advantages of different types of polls
- Adjust visual settings and poll settings, e.g. change instructions to Chinese
- Create a QR code for your polls
Friday, 13 October 2017
Dr. Chris Fulton, CTLE
Register by clicking on the button below. Then, provide your name and email address.
Get more information on how to get started with a UM Poll Everywhere account.