The Mini Studio is dedicated to the production of educational video that have enduring educational value.
The Mini Studio and Digital Learning Commons rooms can be reserved for video production activity for 3 hours per day per faculty and staff. Reservations can be made by contacting the Stephanie Ao from CTLE (88224578) or by submitting a request using the form below.
Equipment available to borrow for use in E6-3121:
- Canon EOS 760D/ EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5 – 5.6 IS STM Lens Kit
- Silk Pro 700DX Professional Tripod with Panhead
- Lowel PRO Power LED 3 Light AC Kit
- Sennheiser EW100ENG G3 (Wireless Lapel Microphone)
- BenQ MW853 UST Ultra Short Throw Projector
Request to use the mini-studio by clicking on a date on the event calendar below. Then, provide your name, email address, etc., and confirm your request.
*Note that for security purposes this application form can be completed only on campus or using UM SSLVPN. Also, be aware that this booking service is hosted on Google Calendar, which is not hosted on a server in Macau. Please note that the names and email address provided will be passed to the service provider in order to create the request.